The AT&Tree crewneck is a play off of the old 80’s AT&T logo. This design was inspired by a joint, weak wordplay, George Orwell’s 1984, and the thought of gatekeepers. This world is drastically changing before our eyes. Some would go as far to argue we have no control. What you see is what you get. Well, what I see is what I give. Real eyes realize real lies.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem