These Channel Vision joggers are inspired by just that. In a sense it’s a mockery of how our society has defined social status through appearance based on the products we wear. I see people mask themselves in brand names all in attempts to manipulate their own emotional state and others. Channel Vision has nothing to do with anyone else. It’s the vision I have to create and to channel it. Real eyes realize real lies.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
- 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
- 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
- Elastic waistband with external drawcord
- Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
- Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
- Tapered leg